[SOLVED] 100% Organic Golden Jojoba Oil 30ml
Solved Skincare 100% Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
Product Description :
The Solved Skincare 100% Golden Jojoba Oil, is jam-packed with the nutrients from Jojoba seeds! Made using Solved Skincare's Cold Pressed Technology, this oil contains no other essential oil, frag, or any toxic ingredients.
One of the reasons Jojoba Oil is great for your skin is that its structure is similar to that of sebum- which makes it easily absorbable! It supplies your skin with the goodness of natural oils and also helps maintain a good water-oil balance.
This aids in the rebuilding of skin barriers that have been damaged by environmental factors - including microdust!
The Solved Skincare 100% Golden Jojoba Oil is great at improving blemishes, wrinkles as well as removing white/blackheads! Its antibacterial properties help prevent acne, sunburns and soothes scars.
Furthermore, the absence of any other material makes it suitable for atopic and sensitive skin. A great advantage of using this product is the absence of any sticky residue.
The Solved Skincare 100% Golden Jojoba Oil is a lifesaver for skin that needs nourishment and love!
Frequency and Directions of Use:
1. As the last step of skincare, take a small amount of Solved Skincare 100% Golden Jojoba Oil with a dropper and apply it thinly to the skin. Can also be used as the first step after cleansing to provide a hydrated canvas of skin for makeup!
2. Recommended tip: Use mixed with other oil-based lotions and creams for enhanced moisturizing.
3. Close the lid and always keep the container away from direct sunlight.
4. Safe and suitable for all skin types.
5. Refrain from using on wounded areas.
6. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, stop using the product.
List of Ingredients:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (100%)
𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗝𝗢𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗔 𝗢𝗜𝗟 with 𝗡𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘
Champion of oils — JOJOBA OIL
After vigorous testing and experiments for over 6 months, we bring you the champion of oils — JOJOBA OIL from SOLVED SKINCARE!
100% Golden Jojoba Oil, ORGANIC, and COLD-PRESSED for your SKIN, HAIR, NAIL, and LIP care!
When it comes to moisturizing our face, chances are good, we rely on a facial moisturizer or face serum to whip our skin into shape. While both skincare products are essentials in their own right, there may be one product we’ve always looked past or deciding against using: face oil.
Some of us might've stayed away because we have oily skin, while some of us might think that our skin is properly nourished and doesn’t need extra hydration. In fact, it is the oily skin that needs that extra moisturization! Also, Facial oil is not a skincare product reserved solely for dry skin—practically anyone can use it as a beneficial part of their skincare routine.
Sure, having a ton of oil on our face may not seem ideal, but the right face oil like SOLVED SKINCARE 100% Golden Jojoba Oil can have a surprising amount of benefits when we apply it correctly!
Let us highlight its unique qualities:
✔ a wax ester that mimics our skin's sebum [less sebum is produced]
✔ extremely stable
✔spreads across the skin very well
✔ unscented (No Essential Oil added) & environmental-friendly
✔ organic & hypoallergenic
✔100% pure & cold-pressed [yaay! more raw & potent nutrition direct to our skin]
✔ multifunctional — skin, hair, nails, lips [thought we shall remind you once again ;)]
Vegan and cruelty-free certified!
Vegan and cruelty-free certified. Safe and suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
Jojoba nourishes and moisturizes your skin, hair, and nails with just a few drops.
- Known as a powerful natural moisturizer, this miracle oil also smooths wrinkles, fights free radical damage, soothes skin, and can also be used as a cuticle conditioner, or even to soothe a dry scalp.
- Golden jojoba oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to alleviate irritation like chafing and chapping, reduce redness, and overall keep skin calm and comfortable.
- This is a 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗝𝗢𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗔 𝗢𝗜𝗟 with 𝗡𝗢 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 means that this product is approachable for those with sensitive skin. It has a natural nutty kinda scent but it is mild and dissipates quickly. It is very hydrating, very lightweight, and non-greasy.
- Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect the skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
This oil is amazing, and definitely adds a healthy glow ✨
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil for hair, nail, and skin!
- Jojoba oil can be used as a conditioner for dry and frizzy hair, replenishing moisture and improving texture.
- Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to maintain a healthy clean scalp.
- Jojoba oil locks in the moisture in the hair shaft, giving dull hair shine and texture.
- Jojoba oil stimulates hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles with essential ingredients.
- Jojoba oil can be used as a face and body moisturizer.
- It is a great and natural make-up remover and face cleanser.
- Jojoba oil can be used as a non-irritating shaving oil for men and women.
- It is safe to use for children and babies.
- Jojoba oil has anti-aging properties. It helps to soothe fine lines and wrinkles and evens out the skin tone.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Jojoba oil is used to treat sunburns, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Jojoba oil is one of the best oils to treat and soften dry cuticles.
- Rich in vitamins E and B, Jojoba helps to repair damaged collagen inside nail beds, improving strength and promoting healthy nail growth
Get ready to glow with our very new member from the SOLVED SKINCARE Family — the 100% Organic & Cold-Pressed Golden Jojoba Oil!
Jojoba Oil resembles SEBUM!
Used topically, Jojoba Oil acts as a non-comedogenic, fast-absorbing yet long-lasting emollient that gently moisturizes, soothes, nourishes, and softens skin without leaving a greasy residue. It cleanses skin to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and to promote the growth of new skin that is clear, cleansed, healthy, and supple.
Due to a chemical composition that closely resembles the sebum found in human skin, Jojoba Oil is readily accepted and endured by the skin. Jojoba Oil can balance skin oil production to reduce the effects of acne by eliminating excess natural oils in the pores.
By creating a moisturizing and protective barrier on the skin, it guards against the harsh effects of the natural elements.
Jojoba (pronounced hohoba) oil or wax?
Did you know?
The liquid commonly known as Jojoba Oil is not really an oil but rather a liquid wax ester. Yes, jojoba oil is made mostly of wax esters, but it is still used as an oil and technically, it is called jojoba oil.
Most of the vegetable oils used for aromatherapy applications and cosmetic formulations are called triglycerides.
Jojoba oil is not a triglyceride. Jojoba oil (from the deserts of Arizona) is composed almost completely (97%) of wax esters of monounsaturated, straight-chain fatty acids and alcohols with high-molecular weights. These components include “C40 wax ester (30%), C42 wax ester (50%) and C44 wax ester (10%); along with 6% octadecenoic acid (oleic acid); 35% eicosenoic acid (Omega 9 fatty acid), 7% docosenoic acid (Omega 9 fatty acid), 22% eicosenol, 21% docosenol and 4% tetracosenol”.
At first glance, it seems like your average emollient plant oil: it looks like an oil and it's nourishing and moisturizing to the skin but if we dig a bit deeper, it turns out that jojoba oil is really special and unique: technically - or rather chemically - it's not an oil but a wax ester (and calling it oil is kind of sloppy).
Mother Nature also created wax esters but for a totally different purpose. Chemically, a wax ester is a fatty acid + a fatty alcohol, one long molecule. Wax esters are on the outer surface of several plant's leaves to give them environmental protection. 25-30% of human sebum is also wax esters to give us people environmental protection
Dual moisturizing with Jojoba oil!
Jojoba oil moisturizes the skin through a unique dual action:
- on the one hand, it mixes with sebum and forms a thin, non-greasy, semi-occlusive layer;
- on the other hand, it absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles then diffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple.
On balance, the point is this: in contrast to real plant oils, wax esters were designed by Mother Nature to stay on the surface and form a protective, moisturizing barrier and jojoba oil being a wax ester is uniquely excellent at doing that.
So get ready to try the Dual Action MOISTURIZING with SOLVED SKINCARE 100% Cold Compress Golden Jojoba Oil!
Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic, perfect choice for acne skin
Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic oil, but it's not technically an oil—it's a wax ester. This means it's actually very similar to skin's natural sebum and because of that, it helps to balance the skin's oil production. What's more, the fact that it's a wax ester also makes it much more stable than oils, which typically go rancid quickly.
With this facial oil, what you see is what you get, which is why it's one of Cocomo's picks. It's made from 100% organic, cold-pressed jojoba oil, so you know you're getting the good stuff. Rub it on your cuticles, use it as a hair mask, add it to your moisturizer—the uses of jojoba oil are endless.
If you've got fine hair, you'd probably respond to the idea of using jojoba oil in your hair the same way that someone with acne would respond to slathering on a face oil—with absolute shock and horror. We get it. Also, if you're someone with limp, flat hair — owning tons of dry shampoo and texturizing spray, yes, but hair oil? Hell, nah?
Does jojoba oil help frizzy hair?
Yup! And it also helps treat your scalp, too. Unlike other hair or skin oils, jojoba oil is not a true oil, according to Rodney. Instead, it’s a wax ester, similar in both structure and function to the sebum naturally produced by our skin. It's also rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, all of which make it great for reducing scalp inflammation that appears as redness, itching, or flaking. And because jojoba oil has natural antifungal and antibacterial agents, it usually plays nicely with dandruff, and can even help calm your flakes.
Perfect massage oil
Our Jojoba Oil is light & silky making it the perfect natural massage oil. With this beautiful set, you can enjoy the power of the Jojo glow, pair with your massage tools for a soothing and rejuvenating facial and body massage.
NANG NANG Mill body, face - to sculpt and tone
ELIMERE Cellufit Roller - to tighten and remove cellulite
LECELLIQUE 2-1 Neck and Decollate Massager - for enhancing elasticity and anti-aging care.
🪄 Always start with clean skin, pair the 100% Organic Golden Jojoba Oil to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
At-Home self-care, now with SOLVED SKINCARE 100% Golden Jojoba Oil!
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at the cocomo.sg site is a piece of cake!
- Browse through our site for the product that you need.
- Click on the product you want, to bring you to its description page.
- Specify the quantity of the said item that you want
- By clicking on the “+” or “-” icons next to the number 1
- Click on the pink “Add to cart” button.
- You can proceed to checkout or proceed to browse for more products as you wish.
- Should you want to make your purchase at a later time or date, click on the ♥️ symbol next to the ‘Add to cart’ button to add it to your own wish list, which you can access at any time by creating an account in our store!
- To proceed to checkout, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen. This gives you the option to either “View Cart” or checkout. Clicking “Checkout” brings you to the checkout page
- Fill in your billing details and confirm the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, or other payment tools).
- Check the “Create an account” box to create an account on cocomo.sg should you wish to do so. It will prompt you to provide a password.
- You can check the “Ship to a Different Address” box and fill in the different address details if you wish to ship to a different address.
- Click the blue button for 'Continue to Payment' at the bottom of the shipping method and then you can meet 'paynow'. After payment, hit “Place Order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on your confirmed mode of payment.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a number confirming your order!
What is an order tracking number, and how do I get one?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a tracking number for your package. You can use it to check the status of your order in regard to shipping at Track Your Order
How long until my order is confirmed?
Usually, this process is immediate. As soon as you have placed an order and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email as soon as you place an order and complete payment. This email is a guarantee that your order has been confirmed. Without this email, your order will not have been confirmed.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been paid for and confirmed?
Unfortunately, amendments can cause delays to your and possibly other clients’ orders. This is because all orders are processed immediately to avoid any mix-ups. Therefore once an order is confirmed, it cannot be amended in any way.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
We do not encourage the cancellation of orders once they have been confirmed. Since we receive a lot of orders, it can cause a lot of delays to go through each one individually. Kindly carefully review all of your items at checkout before placing an order to avoid any errors in your choices. If you still want to cancel, then there will be a 15% cancellation fee for the same (15% of the total order amount that includes delivery charges).
What are the charges for shipping products overseas?
Overseas shipping charges are based on the weight of the package. The charges specified when you cart out are only the base price. After you place an order, we will reweigh, match the weight and recharge the actual delivery fees for you to pay.
Is it possible to buy products directly from your warehouse?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online.
Is it possible to order products via phone call?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online. While we delight in interacting with you, our Customer Care Team at (+65 8425 5525) responds only to texts. Please feel welcome to text them regarding account or order inquiries.
What do I do if a product that I want is out of stock?
Cocomo.sg site does not allow you to add products that are out of stock to your cart. If it is on pre-order, the same shall be specified on the respective product page. Kindly review the same before placing your order.
I am having trouble ordering through my mobile device. What do I do?
Cocomo.sg is well-optimized for most mobile browsers. If you are having trouble with the site, we recommend clearing your cache and restarting your device browser.
There is a problem with an item that I ordered. What do I do?
If you receive a product that is faulty or problematic in any way, please contact us immediately at https://cocomo.sg/contact/. Provide us with your name, email, and details of the product and the problem associated with it. You will be asked for details such as your order confirmation number and pictures of the problematic product that you received, so please have those ready as well.
Is it possible to make bulk purchases and get a discount?
You can specify the quantity of each product that you need as you add it to your cart. If there is a sale, it will be notified carefully on the product information page. Usually, the original price will be struck through and the discount price noted next to it. During any special sale period, you will receive discounts on products, regardless of quantity.
Kindly confirm if there is a limit to the quantities of products that can be bought at the site?
If you are a wholesaler, please send us your inquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525).
What payment methods does cocomo.sg offer?
We accept payments through
- Shop Pay
Unfortunately, we don't accept EMIs or CoDs, at the moment.
I have completed the payment but have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
Most payments and orders are processed immediately. If you have placed an order and have not received a confirmation email in 24 hours, please contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525). Please do not repeat the same order in order to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
How much is the shipping cost for the products as cocomo.sg?
Depending on your order quantity and where you live, shipping costs may vary.
How do I determine the shipping cost for a product that I have ordered?
Click on the cart icon in the top right corner. Click on the “view cart” option. This should bring you to the cart page, where all of your orders will be listed. On the right side is a panel for “cart totals”, with a subtotal amount for all the products and a shipping estimate under it. Specify your location and click “Calculating Shipping” to get a shipping flat rate estimate for your order.
Can I collect my delivery directly from cocomo.sg warehouse?
Unfortunately, cocomo.sg does not offer Self Collection services at the moment. Should you wish to do so because of any unavoidable emergencies, please text us on our WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525) prior so that we can arrange your pickup.
How do I collect my package once it is delivered?
You can use your order tracking number to check whether your product has been delivered on Track Your Order Status. Once it is delivered, check the address that you provided in your shipping details for your product. Note that there may be some delays on holidays, sale days, or cases of extreme weather.
My product has not arrived, despite my order tracking number showing that my shipment has arrived. What do I do?
If your order has not arrived within 48 hours of the date when it was supposed to arrive, please contact us immediately. Your order number will be required.
What is the return policy for cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns/refunds/replacements on items once order has been confirmed. Should you have an unavoidable emergency, please text us on our WhatsApp number (+65 8425 5525) and we'll try our best to get it sorted!
Is it possible for me to test a product from cocomo.sg before purchasing it?
Since we are an online store, we, unfortunately, don’t offer an option to test any of the products beforehand. Please check the ingredient composition of a product on its description page to identify any allergen that could affect you before making a purchase.
What do I do if I have had a change of heart or am unhappy with a product that I purchased at cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any items that were a result of an incorrectly made purchase. Kindly carefully double-check your cart before placing your order and completing your purchase at checkout.
How do I create an account at cocomo.sg?
Click on the 'sign in' at the top right corner next to the cart icon. This should bring you to the login page which also has a “Create Account” section that you should click on if you don’t yet have an account. Enter your email address and password and you will be good to go!
I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
Follow the following steps if you are having trouble logging in.
- Clear your browser cache and history. Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Make sure that your username, email, and password are the correct ones and are entered correctly.
- If you think that you may have forgotten your password, click the “lost your password?” link and follow the steps provided to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, please contact us with details of the issue.
You can opt to create an account if you don’t have one at checkout. Note that it is not a mandatory requirement, but a highly recommended one. It will allow you to stay on track of your recent orders and important shipping details. Please remember that you will also receive the latest offers, exclusive deals and discounts, and more!