[PROBI] Iron+ 1 Box (30 Capsules)
|Stock Status||Ready Stocks In Singapore|
|Delivery||1 -3 Working Days
1 Box (30 Capsules)
Formulated in Sweden
Iron is vital for several bodily functions including metabolism and oxygen transport. We get our body the iron it needs only through the ingestion of food. This essential mineral is a godsend, especially to women whose menstrual cycle leads to a loss of iron-rich blood every month.
Probi Iron+ promotes your body’s iron absorption. It contains Iron, Vitamin C, and Folic Acid that improves your iron intake and uptake.
It contains a patented probiotic bacteria strain - Lactobacillus Plantarum that helps your body absorb iron better. It contains 10 billion live bacteria per serving! Each capsule helps restore and supports iron stores. It is also able to support your body’s iron status during pregnancy
It is gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian-friendly!
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Ingest one capsule of the Probi Iron+ along with water.
2. One capsule per day is to be consumed after your meal.
3. One capsule twice daily to be consumed after your meal, for pregnant & nursing women.
- Suitable for men and women, pregnant and nursing mothers, and vegetarians.
- Milk, high-fiber foods, and drinks with caffeine should not be taken at the same time as Iron.
- Iron can decrease the absorption of antibiotics. Thus, it is advised to keep at least 2 hours of gap between Iron supplements and other medications.
- To be taken for at least 3-6 months continuously to start seeing results.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are or have a medical condition. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Solve Your Concerns
- For those who are worried about their iron intake
- Those who are looking to safely increase their iron intake during pregnancy
- Those who are having low levels of iron in their body
- For those who want to take an allergen-free iron supplement
FULL List of Ingredients
Lactobacillus Plantarun 29v, Elemental Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Folic Acid, Maize starch, Maltodextrin, Hydr