[Dr. Different] Vitalift-A Night Treatment Cream 20g
Dr. Different VITALIFT-A
Retinal is the best form of Vitamin A, as it's 11 times faster in delivering effective results than traditional retinol, making it perfect for people who want to see a significant improvement in fine lines and wrinkles as quickly as possible.
Formulated with stabilized Retinal (0.05%) and Adenosine to visibly improve fine lines & wrinkles, and minimize breakouts. While the Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides deliver essential hydration to minimize skin irritation. Patented Liposomes formula is an effective tool to help the skin absorb active ingredients, and also improve the stability of active ingredients.
Dr. Different's Vitalift-A Cream is perfect for sensitive skin and people who are new to retinal.
Available in 20g
Frequency and Directions of Use:
1. Use as the final step of your nightly skincare routine. Gently apply a thin layer across your entire face.
2. Because vitamin A (retinal) makes skin more vulnerable to light and UV rays
3. Use only at night and make sure to use sunscreen the next morning.
List of Ingredients:
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cholesterol, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Ceramide NP, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Oleic Acid, Retinal, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA
Dr. Different VITALIFT A FORTE has double the percentage of retinal as the VITALIFT A Cream.
■ First time users: VitaLift-A Cream (Mild, gentle care with 0.05% retinal)
■ After skin adapts: VitaLift-A Forte (Intensive care with 0.1% retinal)
COLLAGEN AND RETINOL FOR ALL AGES
In recent years, retinal has become a trend in the beauty world. It was originally intended to treat acne, but more and more studies have shown that Retinal is the best anti-aging active ingredient.
Whether you're 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 - the powerful Dr.Different VITALIFT-A and VITALIFT-A FORTE retinal formula is effective yet gentle on the skin for better-looking skin at any age 💃💃
Dermatology HERO Vitamin A (RETINAL)
Confused because you perhaps haven't heard of it? Well, you probably have heard of retinol or retinoids, right? They're all one and the same; retinoids are the preformed, or active, a form of vitamin A.
The terminology is so confusing and there's a ton of misinformation out there, but, according to the National Institute of Health, vitamin A is the name of a group of retinoids — retinal, retinol and retinoic acid — and we got the very best from this family, RETINAL!
In fact, it has an impressive list of skincare benefits:
- Boosts skin cell turnover
Vitamin A promotes the shedding of old skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of newer, healthier, and smoother cells.
- Stimulates collagen production
Along with working on the epidermis aka the top layer of the skin, vitamin A is unique in that it also works in the dermis, the deeper layer, where it stimulates the production of collagen.
- An effective acne treatment
It helps normalize oil production and its exfoliating properties help prevent clogged pores, as well as helps minimize the look of post-blemish discolouration and its anti-inflammatory effect eliminates redness.
Why we love this retinal?
- Formulated with stabilized Retinal (0.05%) and Adenosine to visibly improve fine lines & wrinkles, and help to minimize breakouts
- Helps improve skin tone & texture, promote skin cell turnover cycle, and reduces skin inflammation
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide to deliver essential hydration
- Niosome technology stabilized retinal that penetrates quickly to reveal healthy, more radiant skin
RETINAL wins the battle over RETINOL!
Retinoids are a powerhouse wrinkle buster, and they can make your skin brighter, plumper, and all-around dreamier than ever before. But guess what we got the best form of retinoids, RETINAL!
The benefits of both retinol and retinal are pretty much the same, but it is more the speed at which each product works that is the difference. Retinal, most effective vitamin A compounds have been clinically proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, and has a much higher exfoliation rate, resulting in even-toned, more radiant skin. In fact, it is a god sent for mature skin!
Patented LIPOSOME formula is the knight in shining armor in Dr. Different VITALIFT range!
Liposomes facilitate the passage of active ingredient across the stratum corneum and transport them to the deeper layers of the epidermis where they are absorbed and needed most.
Moreover, liposomes are not only an effective tool to help the skin absorb active cosmetic ingredients but they also:
- improve the stability of active ingredients,
- increase skin hydration by surface adhesiveness,
- enhance dermal bio-availability and skin targeting, and
- protect skin cells from the external stressors, such as sun or sweat.
Proven Clinical Trials Passing
- Skin irritation
- Anti-aging effect
- Skin lifting effect
- Skin firmness improvement
Ready to set up your retinal game? Then, it’s time you tried this popular retinal cream!
Guess what, they are already so loved and have carted out many prestigious awards for their power-packed performer formulae!
✔️ No. 1 Glow Pick Night Cream 2020
✔️ No. 1 YouTuber's Favorite Cream in 2020
✔️ 95% Willing to Repurchase
✔️ Powerful Wrinkles and Elasticity Management
Also, 95% purchased with the expectation of improvement in elasticity met Dr.Different VitaLift Line and they are definitely impressed! With a score of over 9 out 10 users being satisfied!
- Revive aging skin with Retinal ingredients 11 times stronger than Retinol but not cause peeling or skin irritation.
- Vita A Cream helps anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, reduces acne on the skin.
- It helps the skin to regulate excess oil, balance the PH level to limit the clogging of pores causing acne.
- Dr. Different cream contains a large amount of Hyaluronic Acid, so it has the ability to moisturize, regenerate the skin, effectively improve the skin surface to make the skin smooth and bright.
- Minimizes the formation of wrinkles and crow's feet on the skin, inhibits the natural aging process of the skin, and effectively strengthens the skin barrier.
- Stimulate new skin cells to form and grow, strengthen skin's resistance, improve elasticity and firmness, effectively reduce pore size.
My NIGHT'S are only for RETINAL!
Here’s how to incorporate Retinal into your skin care routine:
Step 1: Cleanse your face and pat dry,
Step 2: Take a pea-sized amount of the retinal cream and, starting at your chin, apply with your fingertips in upward and outward motions.
Step 3: Finish with a moisturizer or treatment cream (Cica Cream, Ami-sterol Cream and Defense Cream are our recommendations).
We recommend that you pair up the Retinal routine with Dr. Cure 7 Intensive Hyaluron Intensive Serum as it helps protect the skin by filling it up with moisture.
Remember to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen the morning after, as retinal makes skin more sensitive to the sun ☀️
HOW DOES RETINAL WORK?
Once in this middle layer of skin, Retinal helps neutralize free radicals. This helps boost the production of elastin and collagen, which creates a “plumping” effect that can reduce the appearance of:
Adding an ethereal glow to your face 🌟Please add Retinal to your daily routine for clearer skin with a better cell turnover.
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at the cocomo.sg site is a piece of cake!
- Browse through our site for the product that you need.
- Click on the product you want, to bring you to its description page.
- Specify the quantity of the said item that you want
- By clicking on the “+” or “-” icons next to the number 1
- Click on the pink “Add to cart” button.
- You can proceed to checkout or proceed to browse for more products as you wish.
- Should you want to make your purchase at a later time or date, click on the ♥️ symbol next to the ‘Add to cart’ button to add it to your own wish list, which you can access at any time by creating an account in our store!
- To proceed to checkout, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen. This gives you the option to either “View Cart” or checkout. Clicking “Checkout” brings you to the checkout page
- Fill in your billing details and confirm the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, or other payment tools).
- Check the “Create an account” box to create an account on cocomo.sg should you wish to do so. It will prompt you to provide a password.
- You can check the “Ship to a Different Address” box and fill in the different address details if you wish to ship to a different address.
- Click the blue button for 'Continue to Payment' at the bottom of the shipping method and then you can meet 'paynow'. After payment, hit “Place Order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on your confirmed mode of payment.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a number confirming your order!
What is an order tracking number, and how do I get one?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a tracking number for your package. You can use it to check the status of your order in regard to shipping at Track Your Order
How long until my order is confirmed?
Usually, this process is immediate. As soon as you have placed an order and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email as soon as you place an order and complete payment. This email is a guarantee that your order has been confirmed. Without this email, your order will not have been confirmed.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been paid for and confirmed?
Unfortunately, amendments can cause delays to your and possibly other clients’ orders. This is because all orders are processed immediately to avoid any mix-ups. Therefore once an order is confirmed, it cannot be amended in any way.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
We do not encourage the cancellation of orders once they have been confirmed. Since we receive a lot of orders, it can cause a lot of delays to go through each one individually. Kindly carefully review all of your items at checkout before placing an order to avoid any errors in your choices. If you still want to cancel, then there will be a 15% cancellation fee for the same (15% of the total order amount that includes delivery charges).
What are the charges for shipping products overseas?
Overseas shipping charges are based on the weight of the package. The charges specified when you cart out are only the base price. After you place an order, we will reweigh, match the weight and recharge the actual delivery fees for you to pay.
Is it possible to buy products directly from your warehouse?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online.
Is it possible to order products via phone call?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online. While we delight in interacting with you, our Customer Care Team at (+65 8425 5525) responds only to texts. Please feel welcome to text them regarding account or order inquiries.
What do I do if a product that I want is out of stock?
Cocomo.sg site does not allow you to add products that are out of stock to your cart. If it is on pre-order, the same shall be specified on the respective product page. Kindly review the same before placing your order.
I am having trouble ordering through my mobile device. What do I do?
Cocomo.sg is well-optimized for most mobile browsers. If you are having trouble with the site, we recommend clearing your cache and restarting your device browser.
There is a problem with an item that I ordered. What do I do?
If you receive a product that is faulty or problematic in any way, please contact us immediately at https://cocomo.sg/contact/. Provide us with your name, email, and details of the product and the problem associated with it. You will be asked for details such as your order confirmation number and pictures of the problematic product that you received, so please have those ready as well.
Is it possible to make bulk purchases and get a discount?
You can specify the quantity of each product that you need as you add it to your cart. If there is a sale, it will be notified carefully on the product information page. Usually, the original price will be struck through and the discount price noted next to it. During any special sale period, you will receive discounts on products, regardless of quantity.
Kindly confirm if there is a limit to the quantities of products that can be bought at the site?
If you are a wholesaler, please send us your inquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525).
What payment methods does cocomo.sg offer?
We accept payments through
- Shop Pay
Unfortunately, we don't accept EMIs or CoDs, at the moment.
I have completed the payment but have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
Most payments and orders are processed immediately. If you have placed an order and have not received a confirmation email in 24 hours, please contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525). Please do not repeat the same order in order to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
How much is the shipping cost for the products as cocomo.sg?
Depending on your order quantity and where you live, shipping costs may vary.
How do I determine the shipping cost for a product that I have ordered?
Click on the cart icon in the top right corner. Click on the “view cart” option. This should bring you to the cart page, where all of your orders will be listed. On the right side is a panel for “cart totals”, with a subtotal amount for all the products and a shipping estimate under it. Specify your location and click “Calculating Shipping” to get a shipping flat rate estimate for your order.
Can I collect my delivery directly from cocomo.sg warehouse?
Unfortunately, cocomo.sg does not offer Self Collection services at the moment. Should you wish to do so because of any unavoidable emergencies, please text us on our WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525) prior so that we can arrange your pickup.
How do I collect my package once it is delivered?
You can use your order tracking number to check whether your product has been delivered on Track Your Order Status. Once it is delivered, check the address that you provided in your shipping details for your product. Note that there may be some delays on holidays, sale days, or cases of extreme weather.
My product has not arrived, despite my order tracking number showing that my shipment has arrived. What do I do?
If your order has not arrived within 48 hours of the date when it was supposed to arrive, please contact us immediately. Your order number will be required.
What is the return policy for cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns/refunds/replacements on items once order has been confirmed. Should you have an unavoidable emergency, please text us on our WhatsApp number (+65 8425 5525) and we'll try our best to get it sorted!
Is it possible for me to test a product from cocomo.sg before purchasing it?
Since we are an online store, we, unfortunately, don’t offer an option to test any of the products beforehand. Please check the ingredient composition of a product on its description page to identify any allergen that could affect you before making a purchase.
What do I do if I have had a change of heart or am unhappy with a product that I purchased at cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any items that were a result of an incorrectly made purchase. Kindly carefully double-check your cart before placing your order and completing your purchase at checkout.
How do I create an account at cocomo.sg?
Click on the 'sign in' at the top right corner next to the cart icon. This should bring you to the login page which also has a “Create Account” section that you should click on if you don’t yet have an account. Enter your email address and password and you will be good to go!
I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
Follow the following steps if you are having trouble logging in.
- Clear your browser cache and history. Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Make sure that your username, email, and password are the correct ones and are entered correctly.
- If you think that you may have forgotten your password, click the “lost your password?” link and follow the steps provided to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, please contact us with details of the issue.
You can opt to create an account if you don’t have one at checkout. Note that it is not a mandatory requirement, but a highly recommended one. It will allow you to stay on track of your recent orders and important shipping details. Please remember that you will also receive the latest offers, exclusive deals and discounts, and more!