[BQCELL] Derma Skin Peeling Kit
|Stock Status||Ready Stocks In Singapore|
|Delivery||1 - 3 Working Days|
For Problematic Skin Concerns: Freckles / Acne Prone skin / Acne Scars lightening ( use 2 boxes a month, every 2 weeks once )
BEST RESULTS WHEN YOU USE FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS (6 BOXES)
Week 1: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Week 3: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Week 5: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Week 7: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Week 9: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Week 11: Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
For General Maintenance of skin
( Use 1 box per month )
First Month: On Week 1:
Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Second Month: On Week 5:
Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Third Month: On Week 9:
Use 1 box ( 3 days skin peeling )
Bqcell Derma Skin Peeling Kit
1 Box (Derma Skin Peeling Agent 2g + Re-cell Cure Ampoule 2ml + Safety Cap)
Product Description :
The BqCell Derma Skin Peeling Kit is a painless, skin-repairing solution that will bring about a fantastic change in your skin in 72hrs!
The peeling technology used minimizes skin irritation and maximizes the change brought by using fine, refined particles. It gives you a quick effect - with a downtime of just 6 days. It reduces the skin turnover cycle from 28 days to 3-5 days. It provides total care for various skin problems at once. It helps get rid of dead skin cells, removes impurities, and gives you clear and smooth skin. It seeps into the skin and pushes out all the sebum and toxins from the skin!
The BQCell Derma Skin Peeling Agent contains Glycolic acid which has excellent exfoliating properties. It also contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract which soothes the skin, Rice Bran which helps with moisturizing and improving any blemishes, and Niacinamide and Adenosine which helps with wrinkle and whitening care. It is a bio-exfoliating product that gives you bright and rosy skin while helping regenerate your skin.
The Re-cell Cure Ampoule contains Human fat cell culture fluid extract that protects skin health by strengthening the skin barrier and increasing its elasticity. It also contains Peptides (EGF) that are effective in anti-aging and regulating moisture. Adenosine, Niacinamide, and 20 kinds of natural extracts help increase the effectiveness of the Ampoule while providing the skin with anti-aging care! It works at nourishing your skin and making it smoother and softer once the dead cells, toxins, and sebum are out of the skin!
The BQCell Derma Skin Peeling Kit exfoliates dull and dry skin. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It softens and balances the skin tone and activates skin surface cell renewal.
Frequency and Direction of Use:
- Day 1: Apply the Peeling Agent and leave it on for 7+ hrs or overnight
- Day 2: In the morning, wash off the Peeling Agent with lukewarm water. We recommend avoiding makeup. In case you have to step out, apply only SPF. Do not use any cleansers
- Day 3: Use Re-cell Cure Ampoule. You can use a hydrating mask if needed.
- Using the Re-cell Cure Ampoule — Insert the safety cap open line at the white spot of the ampoule bottle. Grab the white dot and force it to open backward in the opposite direction. Throw away the upper part of the ampoule, separated from the safety cap. Insert the safety cap in the open Ampoule. Shake the Ampoule holding it in reverse and press the safety tube when the content comes downward. Use it twice in general and use it within 1-2 days of opening.
- Between Days 4-7 (or even up to Day 10, based on your skin condition) do not use any cleansers. Avoid using cream or oil on the day of the treatment. Use a gel or essence instead. You can use sunscreen and makeup from the next day of treatment, if necessary
- Cleanse your makeup and sunscreen (if used) only using plain or lukewarm water and not cleansers because the microparticles that help in the peeling should not fall off
- It is stated anywhere between 3-10 days because the peeling period differs according to individual depending upon factors like skin type and condition
- Use the product every 10 days or every 2 weeks depending on your skin.
- Mild tingling, redness, and sensitivity are normal initially, after applying the peeling agent. These symptoms are associated with the pushing out of dead skin cells and debris and will go away
1. Avoid using cream or oil on the day of the treatment. Use a gel or essence instead. You can use sunscreen and makeup from the next day of treatment.
2. Avoid using saunas, alcohol, strenuous exercise and direct sun exposure.
3. If you have sensitive skin, use it only in the desired area.
It is recommended to apply the peeling agent for 7 hours or more.
4. In normal skin, dead cells or sebum comes out within 3-4 days. Do not forcefully remove the dead cells.
5. Be sure to moisturize your skin.
6. Safe and suitable for all skin types
7. Refrain from using on wounded areas
8. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, stop using the product
SOLVE YOUR CONCERN
- For those who have dull or dry skin
- For those who are looking for a quick solution to fine lines and wrinkles
- For those who want to balance their skin tone
- For those who are looking for a product that works on their enlarged pores and dark spots
- For those suffering from acne, heat pigmentation, or freckles and are looking to get healthier skin
- For those looking to regenerate their skin
- For those looking to remove toxins from under their skin and remove blackheads and whiteheads.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Purified Water, Buckwheat Flour, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Spanish Licorice Root Powder, Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Kojic Dipalmitate, Cetyl Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrolase De Sponge, Phenyltrimethicone, Arbutin, Buckwheat Flour, Arborvitae Leaf Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium Edta, Rice Bran Extract, Saponin, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Persimmon Leaf Extract , Broiler Bark Extract, Mugwort Leaf Extract, Chrysanthelium Indicum Extract, Quince Extract, Green Tea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-hexanediol
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol Cole, Polysorbate 20, Golden Extract, Peony Root Extract, Allantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lecithin, Poloxamer 407, Arginine, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Oil, Human Fat Cell Culture Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Medicinal Wheat Extract, Pine Tree Extract, Eucalyptus Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Rh-oligopeptide-1, Persimmon Leaf Extract, Broiler Bark Extract, Mugwort Leaf Extract, Chrysanthelium Indicum Extract, Quince Extract, Green Tea Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Fig Extract, Mulberry Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Extract
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
Are you looking to get satin soft baby-like skin, a strong skin barrier, and a glowing skin tone? We have just the right routine for you.
- Day 0: Cleanse face thoroughly and apply BQCell Peeling agent. It exfoliates the dead skin cells, toxins, and wastes out of your skin. Its fine particles go into the skin and coax the debris out so that you have smoother and softer skin.
Start with Step 2-4 only after the dead cells have come out of your skin. This may take 3 to 5 days depending on your skin type, the amount of dead cells, and other factors.
- Day 3: The BQCell Derma Skin Peeling Kit's Re-cell Ampoule strengthens the skin barrier, increases skin elasticity, and nourishes your skin. It makes it smoother, softer and more lively.
- Day 3: The Dermathod Derma Revive Tripe Action Mask is enriched with Centella Asiatica and Allantonin to help soothe and calm your skin down. It stimulates your skin to start healing itself, thereby helping you get a soft and supple finish.
- Day 3: The UIQ Biome Barrier Soft Cream is a highly nourishing cream filled with Cutibiome, Saccharide Isomerate, and Niacinamide. These give your skin nourishment and moisturization of 100 hours! Apply and end your skin renewal process.
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at the cocomo.sg site is a piece of cake!
- Browse through our site for the product that you need.
- Click on the product you want, to bring you to its description page.
- Specify the quantity of the said item that you want
- By clicking on the “+” or “-” icons next to the number 1
- Click on the pink “Add to cart” button.
- You can proceed to checkout or proceed to browse for more products as you wish.
- Should you want to make your purchase at a later time or date, click on the ♥️ symbol next to the ‘Add to cart’ button to add it to your own wish list, which you can access at any time by creating an account in our store!
- To proceed to checkout, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen. This gives you the option to either “View Cart” or checkout. Clicking “Checkout” brings you to the checkout page
- Fill in your billing details and confirm the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, or other payment tools).
- Check the “Create an account” box to create an account on cocomo.sg should you wish to do so. It will prompt you to provide a password.
- You can check the “Ship to a Different Address” box and fill in the different address details if you wish to ship to a different address.
- Click the blue button for 'Continue to Payment' at the bottom of the shipping method and then you can meet 'paynow'. After payment, hit “Place Order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on your confirmed mode of payment.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a number confirming your order!
What is an order tracking number, and how do I get one?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a tracking number for your package. You can use it to check the status of your order in regard to shipping at Track Your Order
How long until my order is confirmed?
Usually, this process is immediate. As soon as you have placed an order and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email as soon as you place an order and complete payment. This email is a guarantee that your order has been confirmed. Without this email, your order will not have been confirmed.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been paid for and confirmed?
Unfortunately, amendments can cause delays to your and possibly other clients’ orders. This is because all orders are processed immediately to avoid any mix-ups. Therefore once an order is confirmed, it cannot be amended in any way.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
We do not encourage the cancellation of orders once they have been confirmed. Since we receive a lot of orders, it can cause a lot of delays to go through each one individually. Kindly carefully review all of your items at checkout before placing an order to avoid any errors in your choices. If you still want to cancel, then there will be a 15% cancellation fee for the same (15% of the total order amount that includes delivery charges).
What are the charges for shipping products overseas?
Overseas shipping charges are based on the weight of the package. The charges specified when you cart out are only the base price. After you place an order, we will reweigh, match the weight and recharge the actual delivery fees for you to pay.
Is it possible to buy products directly from your warehouse?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online.
Is it possible to order products via phone call?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online. While we delight in interacting with you, our Customer Care Team at (+65 8425 5525) responds only to texts. Please feel welcome to text them regarding account or order inquiries.
What do I do if a product that I want is out of stock?
Cocomo.sg site does not allow you to add products that are out of stock to your cart. If it is on pre-order, the same shall be specified on the respective product page. Kindly review the same before placing your order.
I am having trouble ordering through my mobile device. What do I do?
Cocomo.sg is well-optimized for most mobile browsers. If you are having trouble with the site, we recommend clearing your cache and restarting your device browser.
There is a problem with an item that I ordered. What do I do?
If you receive a product that is faulty or problematic in any way, please contact us immediately at https://cocomo.sg/contact/. Provide us with your name, email, and details of the product and the problem associated with it. You will be asked for details such as your order confirmation number and pictures of the problematic product that you received, so please have those ready as well.
Is it possible to make bulk purchases and get a discount?
You can specify the quantity of each product that you need as you add it to your cart. If there is a sale, it will be notified carefully on the product information page. Usually, the original price will be struck through and the discount price noted next to it. During any special sale period, you will receive discounts on products, regardless of quantity.
Kindly confirm if there is a limit to the quantities of products that can be bought at the site?
If you are a wholesaler, please send us your inquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525).
What payment methods does cocomo.sg offer?
We accept payments through
- Shop Pay
Unfortunately, we don't accept EMIs or CoDs, at the moment.
I have completed the payment but have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
Most payments and orders are processed immediately. If you have placed an order and have not received a confirmation email in 24 hours, please contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525). Please do not repeat the same order in order to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
How much is the shipping cost for the products as cocomo.sg?
Depending on your order quantity and where you live, shipping costs may vary.
How do I determine the shipping cost for a product that I have ordered?
Click on the cart icon in the top right corner. Click on the “view cart” option. This should bring you to the cart page, where all of your orders will be listed. On the right side is a panel for “cart totals”, with a subtotal amount for all the products and a shipping estimate under it. Specify your location and click “Calculating Shipping” to get a shipping flat rate estimate for your order.
Can I collect my delivery directly from cocomo.sg warehouse?
Unfortunately, cocomo.sg does not offer Self Collection services at the moment. Should you wish to do so because of any unavoidable emergencies, please text us on our WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525) prior so that we can arrange your pickup.
How do I collect my package once it is delivered?
You can use your order tracking number to check whether your product has been delivered on Track Your Order Status. Once it is delivered, check the address that you provided in your shipping details for your product. Note that there may be some delays on holidays, sale days, or cases of extreme weather.
My product has not arrived, despite my order tracking number showing that my shipment has arrived. What do I do?
If your order has not arrived within 48 hours of the date when it was supposed to arrive, please contact us immediately. Your order number will be required.
What is the return policy for cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns/refunds/replacements on items once order has been confirmed. Should you have an unavoidable emergency, please text us on our WhatsApp number (+65 8425 5525) and we'll try our best to get it sorted!
Is it possible for me to test a product from cocomo.sg before purchasing it?
Since we are an online store, we, unfortunately, don’t offer an option to test any of the products beforehand. Please check the ingredient composition of a product on its description page to identify any allergen that could affect you before making a purchase.
What do I do if I have had a change of heart or am unhappy with a product that I purchased at cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any items that were a result of an incorrectly made purchase. Kindly carefully double-check your cart before placing your order and completing your purchase at checkout.
How do I create an account at cocomo.sg?
Click on the 'sign in' at the top right corner next to the cart icon. This should bring you to the login page which also has a “Create Account” section that you should click on if you don’t yet have an account. Enter your email address and password and you will be good to go!
I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
Follow the following steps if you are having trouble logging in.
- Clear your browser cache and history. Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Make sure that your username, email, and password are the correct ones and are entered correctly.
- If you think that you may have forgotten your password, click the “lost your password?” link and follow the steps provided to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, please contact us with details of the issue.
You can opt to create an account if you don’t have one at checkout. Note that it is not a mandatory requirement, but a highly recommended one. It will allow you to stay on track of your recent orders and important shipping details. Please remember that you will also receive the latest offers, exclusive deals and discounts, and more!