Meal Replacement Drinks
Losing weight is not always easy. We are all busy with different aspects of life- career goals, social goals, family goals - and so many others that sometimes healthy eating and weight-related goals take a back seat. Meal replacements, along with diet and exercise, give you a convenient and effective solution to weight loss and weight management.
What is a Meal Replacement Shake?
A meal replacement shake is formulated to replace, you guessed it, one of your meals. You can replace it with your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They have a LOT of nutrients, enough to nourish your body for that meal, but have fewer calories. Shakes high in protein help manage your appetite while you replace an entire meal (or two) with the shake.
On average, men eat between 2000-3000 calories while women have 1600- 2400 calories per day. Our meals are usually meant to be a balanced diet that includes vegetables, fresh fruit, whole grains, dairy products, and everything in the food spectrum.While Meal replacement shakes usually don’t have these in their list of ingredients, they contain the nutrients and vitamins that these give to your body
How does a Meal Replacement Shake work?
A meal replacement shake is high in protein and nutrients. This fills you up without giving you the extra calories that a proper meal will give you. This results in (usually) a calorie deficient meal - and therefore weight loss. Meal replacement shakes are
- Full of nutrients: If you are ever confused between a meal replacement shake vs a trip to the local fast-food restaurant, choose the former. It is healthy and nourishes you!
- Low in calories: This is a good addition to your diet if you are trying to work towards your weight goals.
- Added fiber: Other than the aided weight loss, meal replacement shakes also help with a healthy bowel movement. Usually they have added fibers that reduce bloating and constipation.
Do Meal Replacement Shake aid in Weight Loss?
Most meal replacement shakes come with 200-400 calories, but are loaded with protein, vitamins, and minerals. This makes them a convenient way to get a healthy, low-calorie meal on the go! They also help you avoid unhealthy meals. They are portable and easy to make, therefore ensuring that you avoid choosing processed and unhealthy alternatives at times.
One of the biggest barriers that prevent a lot of people from reaching their dream weight, is the time-consuming process of preparing healthy meals. When stressed, tired after a long day, or even just in a hurry, it is easier to grab some fast food, than it is to make a healthy meal from scratch. This leads to a lot of people backsliding in their weight-loss goals.
The Shake Baby is a meal replacement protein shake that helps you achieve your weight goals. It is formulated to fit your goals - whether it is weight loss, weight gain or to build lean muscle. It perfectly meets your individual needs and can be self-customized to match your evolving goals.
It contains enough nutrition as that of one meal while giving you only 120-240kCal! Moreover, it tastes heavenly - and gives you different textures as you slurp through your glass. Moreover, you can choose to consume the Shake baby in 3 different ways to let you reach your weight goals.
- Basic Plan - 1 meal replaced with the Shake Baby for weight-loss
- Super Plan - 2 meal replaced with Shake Baby for intensive weight-loss
- Booting Plan - Shake Baby added to two meals for weight-gain
There are 3 seasons of Shake Baby
- Season 1 comes in 7 different flavors. It gives you 120 kCal per serving (30 g) and 8-12g of protein per serving.
- Grain: Crunchy granola texture with oats
- Chocolate: Dark and sweet chocolate with crunch Cacao Nibs
- Strawberry: Chewy freeze-dried strawberries from France
- Matcha: Matcha from Jeju Island with Granola Crunch
- Peach Yoghurt: Milk Protein crisps with Peach and Yoghurt flavor
- Mint Chocolate: Belgian chocolate and cooling mint
- Sweet Cornflakes: Sweet corn and crispy flakes
- Season 2 comes in 3 different flavors. It gives you 230 kCal per serving (30 g) and 10g of protein per serving.
- Earl Gray Tea: For the milk tea lovers
- Soybean Flavour: Nutty taste with Injeolmi flavor
- Goat Milk Protein: Amped up Protein with milk flavor (gives you upto 17g of protein per serving)
- Season 3 comes in 3 different flavors. It gives you 228 kCal per serving (30 g) and 20g of protein per serving.
- Chocolate Brownie: The yummy flavor of a fudgy brownie made with Dutch Cocoa
- Vanilla Cream: The soft and fluffy taste of vanilla
- Salted Caramel: German Caramel with a salty zing.
With SO many flavours, we know that it becomes difficult to figure out which one to choose. But whichever flavour you take, please know that you’ll be back again, for more!